Saturday, May 9, 2009

Six Word Saturday

I have so much to do, my house is messy and my paperwork needs done, I feel overwhelmed and so not creative. I don't have a clue what to blog about today. 
I have read all of my favorite bloggers entries for today looking for some inspiration.
Holly is so lucky going on a cruise...boy, I could go for that about now.  
Liz told a powerful and touching story. Then I read C. Beth's blog and she is doing a Six Word Saturday post. Aha! I am going to take my cue from her and here is my first Six Word Saturday post. (Thanks, C.Beth!)


Here are my six words:
Everything feels messy please send help


5 comments:

C. Beth said...

I like it! When your help is done, send 'em here.

Holly said...

LOL! Oh Grace, this was the best! I'll miss you while I'm gone. Stay strong...it'll smooth out...and if it doesn't, just act like you don't live there!

Hugs!

Call Me Cate said...

Messy makes me kinda nuts. When my house is out of order, my whole life feels out of control. I've been working on that, slowly making progress.

Thanks for playing, your blog is lovely!

Carma Sez said...

I know what you mean. My pile o' things that need tending to on the counter keeps getting higher and wider. hang in there!

I'm Grace said...

Thank you all for your comments. Help did arrive, my husband picked up all the junk laying around, swept the floors and vacuumed while I cleaned the kitchen and mopped. Now, I feel like I can tackle the paperwork and things will be back on track.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails