Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Please Find It in Your Heart to Lend a Helping Hand

Today's post is to help out a fellow blogger:
This kind, generous woman, Julie, from Tangobaby is trying her best to get help for a young family in San Francisco. You wouldn't believe the roadblocks this family has encountered.  
During the course of her fascinating San Francisco life, she met this young family who needs help. Julie also has this terrific "I Live Here" project. I have been reading and following Julie's blogs for quite a while now, I truly admire Julie and it is my hope you will too.
I will be donating some money, since I think that will be the best way to help this family currently. Please take the time to read Julie's posts and help out if you can, every little bit adds up. Your prayers will also be welcome.


“Whatever you did for the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me”
Matthew 25:40


Read more here:  tangobaby

2 comments:

Eternal Lizdom said...

I've been closely following the story and was able to make a small donation to the fund to help. Also sent an e-mail of encouragement for Julie to pass along. She's an angel!

tangobaby said...

Gracie, how wonderful to come here and find this sweet post! (hi liz!).

I am truly grateful to find so many generous hearts out in the blogging world. This story has taken off in ways I could not ever have imagined and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for caring about a little family that an entire city couldn't help.

with love,

julie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails