Monday, January 24, 2011

I Need a Magic Fairy NOW!

Seriously, a magic fairy is what I need.  2009 and 2010 were very trying and filled with sorrow. Financial struggles, marriage strife, Illness that took me down for a year, my Dad passed away, my youngest moved to Texas, weight gain and... let's see, I think that about covers it and if there is more I don't want to know.  I decided that I was not going to have another year like those two, 2011 is going
to be awesome!  Now all I need is that magic fairy to point me in the right direction!
I have already taken steps to change a lot of thing in my life, being grateful for every little thing I have to
start with.  Not letting this illness control my life.  I am feeling much happier and optimistic.  Life really is good!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails