Friday, May 28, 2010

Random Thoughts


Wow! The time just keeps flying by.  It is almost June.  
*******
I got a great start on the week cleaning out old dishes making room
for a gorgeous set of new dishes I purchased.  Then BAM
on Tuesday morning I was sick with some kind of stomach bug.
I couldn't get out of bed until Thursday afternoon.  So much
for making progress on clearing out the house!
********
I am a Gleek and it was incredibly hard to watch Glee and throw up at the same time.
But one good thing did come out of watching glee even though I was sick, I became
a Lady Gaga fan.  I have an iTunes gift certificate and I may purchase a couple songs!
**********
Too bad the Suns lost.  I was rooting for them.
*********
I am excited about going to Tucson and catching up with
my relatives at two different Memorial Day BBQS.
********
Have a safe and wonderful long Memorial Day weekend
and pray hard for our country, I have never witnessed so much turmoil.


1 comment:

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

http://itistimetothinkformyself.blogspot.com/2010/06/jingles-june-follower-awards-week-1.html

June awards 4 u,
Enjoy!
;)

I am your follower.
hope that you follow me back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails