Monday, February 22, 2010

Remembering My Dad

On Tuesday, 2/9/2010, my dad passed away suddenly and it was unexpected.  I am overwhelmed with grief and sadness. When I am ready I will post a fitting tribute to my dad.  For now,  I am reposting my Father's Day post from last year:



This post is dedicated to my Dad.  He is a Saint in my eyes.  He was blessed with three daughters.  Can you even begin to imagine how patient he is?


Curtis (My Dad), Faith, Grace, Rose (My Mom), and Tracey.
This photo was taken on Friday 6/19/2009, we all got together for a family dinner.  

Happy Fathers Day, Dad! I love you!




1 comment:

d smith kaich jones said...

I have been where you are, but not really, we can never know how it feels even when we've felt it. An extra prayer tonight is sent your way, perhaps an angel to hover close. I am so, so sorry for your loss and will watch for your return.

xoxo
Debi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails