Monday, June 29, 2009

Last Night's Sky



I was sitting here last night, wasting time on facebook (one of my favorite things to do) when
a little voice said to me "pick up your camera and go outside".  I thought "why"? I have been working on tapping into my intuition so I picked up my camera and went outside. Wow!
The first picture was taken at 7:05PM facing west into the sunset.  I turned around and was facing east and the sky had these dark looming clouds and beautiful pink streaks coming down from them.  I went back in after taking the first two pictures.  I went back out at 7:35PM, in Arizona summer storms come up at a moments notice and the sky changes just like that.  The dark looming clouds had moved to the west and the sun had turned the sky golden.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Holy wow! Grace, these are gorgeous. I am so glad you were listening! Even happier that you were so willing to share.

Love your week ahead!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails