Monday, March 16, 2009

Baby Love!

Over the weekend, Saturday morning to be exact...a sweet baby boy was born.
He weighed 10 lbs even.  He is 21 1/2".  I got the call at 1:40AM that baby was
born around 12:20AM on Saturday morning...
His parents (my son and daughter in law) are so happy, excited, and relieved to have the baby in their arms.  Mom endured 31 hours of labor.  The baby got stuck and has a fractured clavicle, the Dr said this happens and will heal up on it's own within a few weeks. Both mom and baby are doing great.  They will be heading home today.
Here I am holding the sweet baby...
This is what I call "Baby Love"!

2 comments:

C. Beth said...

Oh, he is beautiful, Grandma Gracie! Congratulations! I love his dark hair. Both of my kiddos were born with dark hair. (Now Chickie's is dark blonde and Zoodle's light blonde.) I'm sorry the labor was so long but the result was spectacular. Kudos to Mama!

I'm Grace said...

Thank you so much C. Beth. I couldn't be happier!
My daughter in law is a trooper, that's for sure!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails