Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday the Thirteenth...The Mighty Thor!

It is the first Friday the 13th out of three this year, there is one in March and another in November. (The fear of Friday the 13th is called paraskavedekatriaphobia). I'm not really very superstitious and I don't believe in bad luck. What I do believe is that we all make our own luck.
While I was looking around for something fitting to post for this special day, I ran across this awesome clip from the 1987 movie Adventures in Babysitting. Vincent D'Onofrio as Thor! This seemed like a fitting Friday the 13th post! Have a great day, and please remember to avoid black cats and don't walk under any ladders...if you are into scary sort of stuff go see the new Friday the 13th Movie...personally, I'll pass.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails