Thursday, January 15, 2009

Comedy...and a post card

I watched a fabulous documentary last night on PBS. Make 'em Laugh . Very funny, I found myself laughing over the silliest little things. Steve Martin is one of my favorite comedians, he was highlighted and brought back memories of his 1977 concert that I attended.
I think that in this world today we all tend to take ourselves way too serious. If you have a chance to watch this program I highly recommend it. It is on Wednesday nights at 8PM.


Speaking of funny, I received this flyer in the mail.
Smoking dragons playing poker. Oh, boy! everyone needs this set in their home. It will add so much class to your dining room. And here is the best part, you can display them individually so you can spread them about your house or keep them together as a whole set. Hee Hee....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails